mail2url is designed to catch attachments sent to a mailing list
and publish them on a web server, instead of discarding them (as some
listservers do) or sending them along by mail to the members (as other
mail2url should be installed on the listserver machine.
Download current version
- Version 3.3 (12 kb).
Better handling of different kinds of mails with HTML parts,
including the option to publish or discard the HTML file when there is
a plaintext version too, while always publishing the HTML file when
there is no plaintext available.
Better handling of "From" and "Subject" lines in the file listing.
- Version 3.2.4 (11 kb).
Fixes issue with UTF-8 coded mails.
- Version 3.2.3 (11 kb).
Fixes issue with mails that have no text part.
- Version 3.2 (10 kb).
Adds the possibility to show all converted attachments in a list with
the "From" and "Subject" lines from the processed mails as link texts.
- Version 3.1.2 (7 kb).
First public release.
- Perl (successfully tested with version 5.6.1).
- MIME::Parser (successfully tested with version 5.411).
- MIME::Base64 and MIME::QuotedPrint (needed in mail2url version 3.2 and higher).
- A mailserver + listserver combination that can pipe incoming mails through an external program (successfully tested with qmail + ezmlm).
- A web server (successfully tested with Apache).